Recent Posts

Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday Favorite Soap Pick

brought to you all the way from Wasilla, Alaska

Swan Mountain Soaps

Taking inspiration from the wild beauty of the Alaskan wilderness Swan Mountain Soaps specialize in handmade soaps and bath products using many ingredients they get from their own fields.  Using natural ingredients like birch sap and rose petals will ensure you are getting the best of what nature has to offer.  

Not only concerned for women and their beauty and skin care needs, they offer some "Manly" products as well.  Got a man in your life that has grease and grime embedded in those hands and fingernails?  Yuck!   Take a look at Swan Mountain Soap's "Mechanic Scrub" or what about some "Elbow Grease" for those dry, cracked elbows?

Look at the artful swirls and dazzling rich colors! 

and the most important soap of all.......Banana Cream Pie!!!


To view their complete product line visit 

We tip our Stick Blenders to you Swan Mountain Soaps!   
Soap On!!!!!

2 comments:

Capricorn Soap Company said...

I love this shop! I have always wanted to buy something from there, but there's so many great products I haven't been able to make up my mind!

Thanks for sharing!

Swan Mountain Soaps said...

Oh my goodness, thank you!!!! I am so honored! You completely made my whole day!